Sunday, April 26, 2009

Terrarium














We went to run errands the other day when Dylan was getting ready to shut the trunk Reese started yelling "frog frog FROG" Dylan and I both looked at the same time and sure enough there was a frog in the trunk about to be smashed. Reese saved the day (just like the wonder pets). Dylan caught the frog in a cup. He put the frog and the cup in a baggie. We had one last stop so while I was in the last store I purchased an inexpensive terrarium.

Reese was so happy he laughed almost the entire way home.
I did not get a picture of the tree frog. We only kept him for a day. As you can see our next victim was the lizard. We only kept him for an hour or so. Reese liked putting green leaves in with him to make him change colors. I'm not sure who was more fascinated Dylan or Reese. This is a fun way to enjoy creatures without having a permanent pet.

Our next conquest is a gecko. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: