Friday, May 1, 2009

Herbie Car




Those of you who know my son, know what great joy he finds in spotting Herbie cars. He loves them! So for a fun family activity we took him to a dealership to test drive a convertable Volkswagen bug.

I know what you are thinking, we are awesome parents. I know, we just can't help it.

There was laughing, screaming, and a lot of video taping.

I only felt a little sorry for the poor salesman when we walked away. He had to know seriously. What would a pregnant woman, a 6'4" man, and a preschooler with car seat that would barely fit want with a bug?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my heck, that's the cutest thing ever, knowing personally how much Reese loves herbie cars I do think you are awesome parents!

Christina Mangelson said...

That is so cute. We have all the Herbie movies and my kids love them. For some reason they like the classics. If Reese hasn't seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang go get it. My kids LOVE it!