Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crescent Beach





my prospective











The first weekend in April we went to the beach. The dads came for about 45 min. They left after Dylan discovered the paper he had been working on the whole way to the beach was on the jump drive, in his swim shorts, while he was in the ocean.

They went home shortly after. Not before getting the car stuck on the beach. Turns out it's better to have your e-brake off when traversing the sand.

So home it was for the dads. Dylan to work on his paper and Shaun to study for his test the next day. I guess that's what you get for sneaking off for a break.

The moms and kids had a super day.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

I love the picture of your belly Regi! So cute! Your little toes are trying to still say hi to you!

Marly said...

ok, you really just are trying to make me jealous because of all these beach pictures :)
I love your view. That's almost the same view I have.

Angie said...

you and your beaches-so lucky