Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Loblolly Woods Nature Park





Uncle Troy came to visit us again. Dylan picked him up from the Tampa airport on Friday the 13Th (he is brave). They spent the night in Tampa and went to Bush Gardens on Saturday. I think they had a really great time. I did hear a little something about Dylan vomiting on a ride. I'm happy I missed that.

On Sunday we went to Loblolly Woods Nature Park with some friends. It is one of the parks here in Gainesville . It was beautiful. A stream and lots of trails, I'm pretty sure we took the trail less traveled. Shaun saw a tic and the kids all wound up in the stream. We had a great time.
Later we took Troy to Palm Point Park.

2 comments:

Dylan said...

Reese is such a fun kid!

Karyn said...

Hey Regi! Guess what? We are moving to DC. We will be heading out the end of May. Joe starts Grad school there in the fall. We should get together then. Do you know where you guys are going to be living? Congrats on the baby again! - Karyn