Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paines Prairie

This is the first turtle Reese touched it was at Egmont Key. I love his curled up toes.










Another fun place we like to take visitors to is Paines Prairie. It's a short little hike that's guaranteed to be exciting.


I love hikes in Florida Dylan never has to lie to me to get me to go. When we were dating he told me we were going on a short little day hike. It ended up being all day just a short 6 miles up Pine Valley Mountain. (I should have realized then that is was some sort of sneak preview into our life) Yep, I love hikes in Florida I just miss looking at the Mountains.


This is the second turtle Reese touched while Troy was here. We don't usually encourage Reese to touch the wild life. Troy encourages Reese to do a few things we don't usually support. I was just thankful he was teaching him to touch turtles and not the alligators.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww, cute Reese! You guys always do such fun stuff, we haven't explored Florida hardly at all, and we only have one more year here!

Let's hang out soon, I miss WWNO :(

Amy said...

I don't remember Paines Prairie being an adventure..I think I got jipped..loved the pictures!

Harriet said...

These pictures look a little too close as it is. We didn't get to see all the wild life but the hike was great!