Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a Boy


Posted by Picasa


The day before we left on our Christmas vacation we found out It's a boy. We are so excited! I don't think Reese would have believed me if I told him it was a girl. I am so happy to have two boys, happy and a little nervous. This little one is always on the move.


Just before Christmas we found out that Dylan got a job with the Veterans Affairs in D.C. We will be moving sometime near the end of summer. We are so happy to know where we will be for the next few years. We are so grateful he has a job.


We are home from our trip and life is starting to get back to normal. I have a mountain of things to catch up on. Soon I will be posting lots of pictures. We have had a really fun, really busy last couple of months.


10 comments:

Megan said...

That is a boy! We already miss you and were glad for your fun visit. My boys were very excited to see your new baby boy. Sam says, "I hope you have a good time with your new boy. We can't wait to meet him!"

Debbi said...

How exciting! 2 boys - and a job, great news all around. We love 2 boys in a row, Reese will be so great!

Michelle Knight said...

Two boys! You will LOVE having two sweet little brothers in your home! And congrats on the job! We love working for the VA. (And I think I heard that Karyn will be in DC again this summer.)

Sarie said...

Congratulations! It's so fun having two of the same gender (even three!) because they can be little friends. And congrats on the job in D.C.!

Lindy said...

Congratulations! I've been wondering what you're having. You are going to be seriously outnumbered. I hope you're feeling well!

Angie said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys. You are a great mom your boys are lucky to have such a great mommy. Any name ideas yet? We were sad we didn't get together over Christmas, but next time FOR SURE! Love ya!

AmberS said...

Congrats on the next boy! I love having two boys but it also makes me wonder if we are brave enough to have a third...

Tara said...

Two Boys!!!That is awesome, they always have a friend...even if Mommy is a little outnumbered. We are so happy for you guys, it sounds like everything is working out. We love DC. Good luck with everything, hope you are feeling well.

Kristal said...

How exciting!! That will be great for Reese. Good luck though...Sophie was constantly moving when I was pregnant with her and she hasn't stopped since.

Ulma said...

Congratulations on everything! Sounds like some exciting changes coming your way!! Chad and I were wondering how you all were doing. We were just reminiscing on the good old days, the first date we went on and how Dylan teased me about it so much. He might not remember that. Good luck with everything!