Monday, January 12, 2009

excuses, excuses




Posted by Picasa
I have two excuses for being so far behind on my blog. Excuse number one I am pregnant. That excuse really means I don't need any other excuses. The second reason or excuse is because we have been super busy. Both of my excuses are really fun. It just makes for slow blogging.
I am starting back in October. We had only been home from Utah a few weeks when Uncle Troy (Dylan's younger bother) called on a Tuesday and asked if we would pick him up at the Tampa airport on Thursday of that same week. Since we are the super spontaneous awesome people that we are, we said yes, yes , yes. We can't wait to see you.
Let me just say that when Uncle Troy comes he brings his super cool camera (along with his super cool skills) and we get a lot of really great pictures. So that means the next few or many post will be of the Troy trip pictures.
We spent the first night in a little hotel across the street from the beach in Tampa. We played in the waves and watched the sun go down. I love the beach!

5 comments:

Harriet said...

Dear Regi I miss you!

Harriet said...

What wonderful pictures! But what are you doing up at 4:09am? We are so very excited to see our new baby boy and have him in our family! Love Mom

Amy said...

Awesome pictures!

Lindy said...

I love the pictures...almost as much as the first excuse! Can I borrow it???

Natalie Jensen said...

its nice to here things are good. congrats on the job, and a BOY they will have sommuch fun restlign and playing pirates and of course beatign each other up. I would pick a boy anyday. love ya