Friday, January 16, 2009

Egmont Key State Park






Posted by Picasa

We took Troy on an exciting boat ride/snorkeling trip to Egmont Key. We had a great time the water was so clear we could see sharks, sting rays, dolphins and tons of big fish. Reese had a really fun time on the boat.

We enjoyed snorkeling around a sunken Spanish fort. Reese swam with us he entire time. I think he might be part fish.

After we swam for a while we got to explore the little Island. We saw the two other forts and the lighthouse that has stood since 1858.

3 comments:

AmberS said...

that looks like a really neat place and some great memories too.

Keri said...

Those are fun pictures! We'll have to try that some time.

Angie said...

I love snorkeling and I absolutely love seeing dolphins in the wild. Way fun I'm really jealous especially while I'm freezing out here.