Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Soda





I really am a little behind in blogging. We had such a great time in DC with my Mom and Dad. The second day of their stay we visited most of the memorials down town. It is so much faster and easier when you have a handicap parking pass.

While we were visiting the Jefferson Memorial, Reese found an orange plastic cord from a weed eater. Within two seconds it was his naughty imaginary dog Soda, who promptly pooped on the steps. (Seriously Soda have some respect.) Don't worry Reese is a responsible imaginary pet owner, he quickly removed the invisible mess. If only all of the messes Reese is involved in were so easy to clean.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Awww.. I miss you guys! Did you make it back to FL ok? How is everything else? Keep in touch! My email address is karynbodell@hotmail.com.

Angie said...

Is Soda housebroken?

Amy said...

I love soda.. that's the kind of dog I want my kids to have! Does Reese still love "Herbie Cars" or have I missed my opportunity?