Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Confused?

Posted by Picasa

Are we here are we there who really knows? Well let me update everyone. We are home again. This time to stay. For a while at least. As far as I know.

We returned home from D.C. with my parents at the end of August.

Reese and I flew to Utah the first week in September for the funeral of my Grandma Bev. We are so sad to let her go but we know she is in a far better place.

We are happy to be back in Florida with Dylan again.

I am starting where I left off.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

You need to let me know if you guys are anywhere near me ever! We'd love to see you!

Debbie said...

sonRegi, you really are very creative. Your picture of Reese's eyebrow face is adorable. What a talent!

Debbie said...

Sorry it says son in front of my comment. I am a blog reject & don't know what I am doing half of the time. Love you - Aunt Deb

Amy said...

I love Reese's face..very creative post! We miss you!