Friday, September 5, 2008

Exausted Reese



On the fourth day of their visit my parents were so kind they had Reese the entire day. They went to Mount Vernon. Then to see some of the Smithsonian's. I don't have any pictures of that day but this is what he looked like when he got home I think they all had a lot of fun. Thanks Dad and Mom for all your help. We really could not have done it without you!

Posted by Picasa

Since we have been back in our Florida apartment I have really been missing this view. It might be the coolest view I have ever had. Oh wait Dylan just informed me that he is the coolest view I have ever had.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Tommy loved this picture- he had all sorts of stories about how Reese got so tired (he also decided he was hungry)

Harriet said...

Dear Regi, you are so welcome! We had such a wonderful time!!!