Friday, September 19, 2008

Jedi Master Gabe







Dear Master Gabe,

My mom says I am way too young to be wielding a light saber. She is concerned that the nature of the Jedi might interfere with the way I interact with my friends at Preschool. I however, think that this might be the most exciting thing I have experienced in my short life so far. I am so glad to have a cousin so advanced to teach me the ways of the Jedi. I look forward to more training. May the force be with you.

Reese

P.S. My mom will be posting soon.

8 comments:

Sarie said...

Sweeeet saber. and pictures. and typing skills, Gabe

Angie said...

Apprentice Tommy is totally jealous!

Becky A said...

you got some awesome pictures, Regi! So cute, and very creative post...

Keri said...

Looks like he is having so much fun with his way cool cousin!

Dany said...

Hey Grace face

cool pick's cousin's having fun at Grandpa & Grandma's house. Are you home now or how did you post the pick's

Dany

Marly said...

he would surely get along with my boys. They've been in training for years!

Angie said...

May the force be with YOU Regi...from a mom who knows the power of the force!!!

Debbie said...

I have a deep respect for the Jedi & am in awe at such fine young padowans.