Friday, August 8, 2008

Just can't get enough






We went back to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. They have a new exhibit called Dig It. The Smithsonian is amazing they can even make dirt be the most fascinating thing you have ever seen. Reese loved it but we all know he has always been fascinated with dirt.

While we were there we realized we missed more than half of the fun last time we went. I learned you really need at least two maybe three full days to see everything.

Dylan was really excited to see the Crystal Skull. He was a little disappointed to find out the truth. Sometimes fiction is just more fun.

I really liked the Easter Island Statue, and the Yap Valuable (rai). Someday Dylan and I will have to go to the Pacific to see them in their natural setting, for now this will have to do.


3 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new background!

Bree said...

I love the back ground as well, I noticed it right away. You look amazing, your hair looks like it has grown a ton. Reese looks so big, how did you guys change so much over just one summer?!

LisaJ said...

I can't believe you guys have a son that old!! He's adorable! I think the last time we saw you was just after you were married....thanks to blog hopping, we found you!! :)