Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Theodore Roosevelt Island




Posted by Picasa
I love DC! The Theodore Roosevelt Island is less than five minutes from our apartment. It’s a really fun little hike. We saw a momma duck with her baby ducklings, frogs, and a baby turtle.
Reese had a fun time despite the fact that he made Dylan or I carry him the entire time. I am wondering if he might be having growing pains in his legs. Usually we can’t keep up with him.
The only hard part is I don’t feel like we can go back there are so many other fun places to see.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Sis! Look I'm the first to post! Looks like a fun adventure..as for the Reese's leg ache's I know they exsist..but I'm here to tell you it has nothing to do with growth!!

Amy said...

Reg, go to our argyle blog and add your personal one like angie did..then we can all link to it easier..