Tuesday, July 15, 2008

National Aquarium in Baltimore



Last Monday Dylan had the day off so we went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. We experienced the 4D Theater. Reese was so excited about the bubbles he quit worrying about the water and air being squirted in his face. He learned that the best way to enjoy 4D is on mom’s lap.

The dolphin show was ok. I think we have been spoiled by Sea World.

The frog exhibit was by far the favorite. We could not pull Reese away from the poison dart frogs. Did you know that the poison dart frogs are not poisonous in captivity? They are only poisonous because of the bugs they eat. Hmmm maybe we should get one for a pet.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

The posion dart frogs at our zoo are my fav too - Reese is such a cutie, those 4D glasses make me think about the 80's

Shell Bell said...

Regi Grace it looks like you are having an amazing summer. I am concerned about one thing though. Are you getting enough sleep? It seems like you are going non stop. I am a bit jealous.

Keri said...

Please don't get one for a pet. I don't think we could be friends anymore! I have a story for you, I'll call you later.

Karyn said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it! I especially liked the videos of Reese when he was little, he is so awesome.