Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little Squirt



Posted by Picasa
A few weeks ago Reese and I had a fun sleep over at a cousins house. Reese had his first water fight. This was my favorite clip of the event. She was aiming for his mouth at his request.
We also visited Hidden Pond. It has a really cute nature park with the biggest piece of petrified wood I have ever seen. Reese got to touch a snake, catch some fish in a little net, and see a lot of little animals.
We had ate lots of yummy food, stayed up late, watched a movie, and had a fantastic time!
Thank You Cousins!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Reese is too cute! It was fun catching up on your blog and seeing all the photos from DC! What a fun summer...I've missed your VT calls. :)

Dylan said...

Regi I just thought that I would comment on your wonderful blog. It's so wonderful, I love it soooooo much. and I must agree with Ingrid, DO YOU VT CALLS SLACKER!
Dylan