Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan


Things I love about you!

1. I love that when you smile your nose scrunches up and you close your eyes.
2. I love how you sing me songs you make up.
3. I love that you are such a great father to Reese. He adores you.
4. I love the way that you treat others with kindness and respect.
5. I love the fact that you really do love people and can make friends with anyone.
6. I love your courage.
7. I love how you don’t get attached to things, you can be comfortable anywhere.
8. I love that you really know me…you know I’m crazy and you haven’t run away yet!
9. I love how you help me see things clearly, encouraging me see it from others prospective.
10. I love that you really don’t care what other people think about you.
11. I love your forgiving nature.
12. I love that you make me feel beautiful every day of my life…even when I’m not.
13. I love how you always put the toilet seat down.
14. I love the big ideas and plans you have…always exciting.
15. I love your love for the world and your desire to see and experience it all.
16. I really love how happy you are.

Happy Birthday Dylan I hope you like my cheesy birthday tribute. I love you!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I asked Casey if he wanted to post a comment on Dylan's birthday tribute and he was like "no, that's for girls." Silly boys. But I will say Happy Birthday Dylan! Our family loves you.

Debbi said...

happy belated birthday! Sorry we missed it I hope you guys had a great weekend! Also, I love all the sites you've been able to go and see - the pictures are great. I love washington dc and how luck you are to get to live there right now! (I love the pic of reese laying donw in front of the slippery sign!)

Angie said...

You guys have been busy! We have a gift for Dylan but we aren't sure where to send it. We love him too.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! I wish you guys were in Gainsville because we are driving through on Wed. maybe we will catch you in January when we drive through again.lol

Lindy said...

Haaaaaaapy Birthday from John & I! We're so glad you guys have joined the blogging circuit so we can keep better tabs on you. Regi, I LOVE your long hair. Super cute! And Reese is so big!Hope you guys are doing well.