Monday, March 16, 2009

Cedar Key


On Saturday we went to Cedar Key.

Cedar Key is the closest beach from our house it's only about 50 miles from Gainesville, it takes just a little over an hour to get there. I'm not sure it counts as a real beach. For the most part it's just a cute little fishing town with a super cool playground some sand and water.

Reese loved it!

He had so much fun playing with Jane and Savannah.

He loves jumping the waves even when they are small.



What could be better than dump trucks on the beach?


I love spring. I love living in Florida. I love having friends that will pack a lunch and drive and hour or two to play in the sun. Now I have to clean my house and fold laundry.

3 comments:

AmberS said...

Your so cute. I love reading your posts. And, can we see more pictures of you PLEASE.

Shell Bell said...

Hey Grace. We missed you over the weekend. It is so fun to see all of your adventures. Good luck fitting in the 13 more Gainsville trails before you have that baby and move. You look great by the way.

Angie said...

still so jealous-love you though