Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beach Trip



This was our first beach trip so far this year. I think I was almost as excited as Reese. It was so fun to watch all the kiddos run as fast as they could to the ocean.



Reese flew a kite for the first time all by himself. Thanks Hunter for sharing.


The weather was perfect.



I'm starting to take pictures of our treasures. That way we don't have to take them home.


All Reese could ever need in this life sun, sand, sea, and his Savannah.



We had such a great day. I'm ready to go again.

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a great day! We really had a good time.

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! I am sooooo Jealous! I keep waking up to snow! I was hoping to see more of the cute belly..I can't see anything in that picture..I know thats why you picked that one!!!

Megan said...

Amy said it all:) we miss you!!!