Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Butler Orchard
















For playgroup a few weeks ago we went to Butler Orchard in Maryland for their pumpkin patch.
It was the biggest pumpkin patch I have ever been to with the most children. We had to wait in a long line of cars (and a school bus or two) so I thought we would have a long wait for everything but they had it moving very smooth. Reese had a great time.
I was a little worried that Aiden would be to cold but he did just fine.
I think this is the first pumpkin patch in three years that we had to wear a jacket.

6 comments:

Angie said...

They are so cute and you look so skinny. Miss you all!

Harriet said...

It looks like you and the boys had lots of fun even if it was cold! I love the first picture of Aiden and Reese with the two little pumkins is so cute!!!

Debbie said...

Regi,
You have the cutest sons. I love that Aiden has chubby Montgomery checks & I love Reese's up & down eyebrows. Hasn't he been able to do that like forever.

So cute!!! Love & miss you all!

Aunt Deb

Matt Clayton said...

Wow, your kids are growing up fast. cute pictures.

CJB said...

I'm so glad you are having a great time! D.C. looks like a lot of fun.

Alicia said...

The boys are sooo cute! Little Aiden is getting big! Loved the pictures of you and your boys... i'm jealous you had to wear a JACKET! We miss you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!